Before writing a blog, remember your search engine algorithms rules:
- Write not only to inform, but to make people feel.
- Use keywords in headlines and subheads.
- Write short and sweet sentences.
- Write so that your content can be included in snippets.
- Know your audience and consider writing for conversational search queries.
- Don’t forget meta descriptions with key words.
- Only use reputable sources when using links.
- If possible, use powerful visuals (photos/art) in your blogs.
- Alt text is needed to identify blog images.
- If possible, provide further information if you want your readers to take action.
- Remember, light, tight and bright writing.
Leave a Reply