- I am the scholarship chair for the Association of Women in Communications.
- I am a member of the board of directors for TEEN EmPower.
- I am a former board member of the Society of Professional Journalists of Oklahoma and previously served as president of the chapter.
- From September 2006 to 2009, I was a member and college student mentor for the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)-Puget Sound Chapter.
- From 1993 to 2006, I served in various leadership positions, including President of PRSA-OKC from 2000-2001.
- From 2004 to 2005, I was part of the Center for Nonprofits Volunteer for Marketing Campaign.
- In 2003, I served as Publicity Chair of Region 8 Conference for SPJ OKC.
- From 1999 to 2000, I served on the Oklahoma City Public Schools Foundation, principal for a day program.
- From 1999 to 2001, I was an Oklahoma Knowledge Works, Executive Committee Member.
- From 1999 to 2001, I served the OKC Chamber of Commerce as a member of the Board of Advisors.
- From 1997 to 2001, I served as the Association of Women in Communications both as a member and officer. I was president of the OU Chapter from 1986-1988.
- From 1999 to 2000, I served as a Positive Tomorrows Board Member.
- From 1999 to 2001, I served as an Economics America Board Member.
- From 1993 to 1994, I served the Myriad Gardens Conservatory as the Newsletter Chair and as a Board Member.
- From 1991 to 1993, I served the American Cancer Society as a Great American Smokeout Committee Member.
Leave a Reply